Our indispensable guide to publishing your own photography book just got better. In this revised and updated edition of Publish Your Photography Book, industry insiders Darius D. Himes and Mary Virginia Swanson take budding authors through the publishing process, from concept through production, marketing, and sales, pointing out the many avenues to pursue and pitfalls to avoid. It's packed with information, including interviews and contributions from artists, publishers, designers, packagers, editors, and other industry experts who openly share their publishing experiences. This revised edition features updated case studies and resources sections as well as expanded information on digital publishing platforms, with advice on how to make and market your eBook.
- :If you're serious about getting your work into print and into the hands of a wider audience, this will be the best $30 you can spend." ---Popular Photography
- "An invaluable resource." ---Photo District News
- "Authors Himes and Swanson demystify the process'from the nuts and bolts to marketing in this book about books that encourages you to think like a publisher." ---Communication Arts
- "Open the doors to the photography publishing industry with this comprehensive title that's guaranteed to be a useful resource to any photographer." ---Jen Bekman, Founder of 20x200, Hey, Hot Shot!, and Jen Bekman Gallery
Publisher: Princeton Architechtural Press
Size: 178 x 229 mm
240 pages, 25 colour illustrations, 50 b/w illustrations
- ISBN 13
- Princeton Architectural Press
- Date Published
- Binding Additional
Standard UK Delivery
Order value under £100: £4.50 per order (however many titles)
Order value over £100: Free shipping
Click here for full details...