In this series of photography Joseph features images created at a man-made Lakeland tarn set within a wildlife glade in the majestic Grizedale Forest. Part biographical in nature, Joseph takes inspiration for this series from the working life of the late John J. Cubby MBE, former Forestry Commission Chief Wildlife Ranger and family friend
Over a number of years Joseph developed an intimate study of the tarn and surrounding woodland through the repeated visits and time he spent there. In this way he has been able to create a quiet expressive body of work that explores the genius loci ‘spirit of place’
COLLECTOR’S LIMITED EDITION
Includes the book, numbered and signed by Joseph, plus;
- A custom clamshell box to contain the book and a fine art print(s).
- The box is covered in the same natural linen cloth as the book.
- A choice from 3 photographs is set into the box cover.
- The included print uses your choice of box cover photograph, printed on A4 sized fine art paper using archival quality inks.
- Fine art prints and box finishing are completed by Joseph.
The overall Collector’s Edition is limited to just 75 copies, plus 5 Artist copies.
- Harper Voyager
- Signed Copy
- Date Published
- 23.5 x 32 cm
- Binding Additional
- A custom clamshell box to contain the book and a fine art print
- No. of Pages
Standard UK Delivery
Order value under £100: £4.50 per order (however many titles)
Order value over £100: Free shipping
Click here for full details...